Recruitment Officer – MAAS
|Closing date:||April 10, 2019|
|Institution:||Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences|
|Salary:||$102,003. Package includes salary ($83,403 - $92,026), employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading|
|Location :||Sydney Region / Sydney - Inner West|
|Contact name:||Ann Mayhew, Human Resources Advisor, 02 9217 0311|
|Contact email:||Not supplied yet.|
The Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences (MAAS) is an executive agency of the New South Wales State Government. Embodying the best of design ingenuity and innovation, the Museum profiles one of the world’s great collections and is a highly successful interdisciplinary institution that sits at the intersection of the arts, design, science and technology and plays a critical role in supporting the brand and vision of the city.
The MAAS Project is the relocation of the Powerhouse Museum and part of a wider government project for the creation of a new arts and cultural precinct in western Sydney. It represents a once in a generation opportunity to develop a twenty first century museum that responds to growth and the changing shape of Sydney, and to contemporary methods of content delivery, learning and collaboration.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join our team. As the Recruitment Officer, you will be responsible for attracting and appointing the strongest candidates MAAS needs to achieve its overall organisational objectives. You will ensure a positive candidate and manager experience through the efficient and effective coordination and support of all recruitment activities, with a focus on recruitment required for the MAAS Project.
Day to day, you will
- Coordinate and deliver end to end recruitment activities in accordance with NSW Public Service recruitment & selection guidelines, including strategic advertising, screening, shortlisting, interviewing, reference checks.
- Conduct recruitment activities to create talent pools and identify prospective candidates for future roles
- Collaborate on the implementation of strategies to strengthen MAAS’ employer profile.
- Implement recruitment practices to improve accessibility and diversity outcomes.
- Analyse, maintain and manage data and provide reporting on recruitment as required.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsNSW.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.