The Sovereign Hill Museums Association is a not-for profit community-based museum organisation that collects, researches and interprets the heritage of the goldrushes and the Ballarat region. The organisation includes Sovereign Hill Outdoor Museum, the Gold Museum, Sovereign Hill Hotel, AURA and Narmbool.
The Retail Customer Service Officer is responsible for engaging and assisting visitors with enquiries, purchasing decisions and processing sales transactions across the retail outlets both internal and external to the Museum.
The successful applicant must have:
- Experience within a customer service or retail environment is essential
- Good communications skills, an outgoing personality and a genuine liking for people
- Excellent cash handling and P.O.S. skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work across flexible rosters including weekends, public holidays and school holidays
Qualifications and Checks:
- Police Check
- Employee Working with Children’s Check
- A certificate II or III in Retail is highly desirable
- Covid Vaccinated
Sovereign Hill welcomes, encourages and endorses applications from diverse backgrounds and provides equal opportunities to all who wish to apply.