Ko Tamaki Paenga Hira, hewaengarahi ake, he ngakau mahaki mo te kaitiakitanga taonga pu korero, pakiwaitara, korero tipua ano hoki mai i nga kai para korero.
Auckland Museum is a much-loved organisation at the centre of Auckland’s identity, committed to outstanding management of its extensive collections and the permanent and volunteer staff who tell the Museum’s stories.
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated salesperson to join the Museum at an exciting time of redevelopment and renewal. The role is as varied as the working environment and will require enthusiasm, warmth and flexibility. You will work with the Retail Manager and the retail team to achieve sales targets and help with the day to day running of the retail sales and operations, both onsite and online. This position is for 6.5 hours on Sunday.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be friendly and personable
- Be confident working with a team
- A positive attitude and desire for everything that goes into intensifying Auckland War Memorial Museum’s reputation for excellence
- A problem solver with a continuous improvement approach to their job and high attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a way consistent with values and building a cohesive and productive team
- Computer Literacy and the ability to further knowledge in these areas
- A passion for New Zealand arts, crafts, culture and history
- Energetic with a desire to work in a fast-paced and lively organisation
To apply for this job, please apply online or go to our job site http://careers.aucklandmuseum.com and enter the job code 11992.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this position.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be part of a fabulous New Zealand organisation committed to telling our national and Auckland stories and reflecting our unique place in the South Pacific.