ABOUT MUSEUMS VICTORIA: For more than 165 years, Australians have turned to Museums Victoria to illuminate the world around them. Our venues include Melbourne Museum, Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Centre, the UNESCO world-heritage listed Royal Exhibition Building, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, Melbourne Planetarium and IMAX Melbourne. We present unique exhibitions, programs and experiences for more than 2 million visitors each year who attend our venues from across Australia and around the globe. As Australia’s largest museum organization, Museums Victoria is a major contributor to the cultural life of Victoria and a global leader of scientific research and education. To learn more about Museums Victoria, please visit museumsvictoria.com.au/about-us/
Museums Victoria, Australia’s largest public museum organisation is seeking a Senior Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships to join the Development team. We are looking for an individual with drive, passion and commitment to join the Development team to provide outstanding account management for a diverse portfolio of corporate partners and corporate members. The successful candidate will possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills and deliver world-class, multi-faceted partnership initiatives that drive revenue, reputation and innovation in support of Museums Victoria’s strategic priorities.
Working with Museums Victoria Development team, core functions of this position include:
- Deliver exceptional customer service and account management to Museums Victoria’s Corporate Partners. This includes regular progress reports demonstrating performance against partnership key performance indicators.
- Develop, plan and implement strategies that drive Corporate Partnership renewals, revenue growth and support the delivery of sustainable and profitable Corporate Partnership initiatives.
- Manage and monitor the Corporate Partnerships and Corporate Membership budgets to achieve revenue targets whilst ensuring initiatives are delivered within budget and to agreed KPIs.
Relevant skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in the development, delivery and account management of Corporate Partnerships including proposal development, marketing, contract development and delivery, budgeting, reporting and servicing of agreements, supported by relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Stakeholder management: pro-actively seeks opportunities to add value for stakeholders, links people with other areas (as appropriate), monitors client and stakeholder satisfaction, constructively deals with stakeholder issues in a positive, friendly and efficient manner.
Reporting to the Head of Development, this is an exceptional opportunity for a committed individual to apply their skills and gain experience in supporting the Development team.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsVic.