***1 x permanent full-time position***
***1 x temporary full-time position for 12 months***
You will design and plan temporary and permanent exhibitions and displays to meet Queensland Museum Network vision, brand and strategic objectives and create a stimulating environment for Museum visitors.
- Plan and manage 3D design elements of assigned exhibition projects, including development of concepts, exhibition design proposals and solutions.
- Create innovative 3D design solutions based on applied knowledge of illustration, interior design, exhibition construction principles and practice to ensure design solutions meet objectives and can be developed within budget and set timeframes.
- Develop and operate computer-based design equipment and applications to support exhibition design in a Macintosh environment.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of ongoing improvements to design technologies, systems, procedures and policies.
- Build and maintain relationships with external suppliers and stakeholders within Queensland Museum Network.
- Manage own work plan to meet brand, vision and strategic and operational objectives.
- Contribute to the safety culture of QMN by reporting all incidents and hazards and ensuring work is undertaken in the safest way possible, following all QMN WHS policies/procedures and guidelines relevant to the job. Undertake all relevant responsibilities identified in the QMN WHS Accountabilities and Responsibilities Matrix.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsQld.