Senior Manager, Marketing & Brand – MV
|Closing date:||Not supplied yet.|
|Salary:||$102,637 per annum (Base of grade) plus 10% superannuation|
|Employment status:||Full-time, fixed-term contract until 31 December 2022|
|Location :||Not supplied yet.|
|Contact name:||Not supplied yet.|
|Contact email:||Not supplied yet.|
Museums Victoria is looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing and Brand to fill a full-time, fixed-term contract until 31 December 2022.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a high performing team as a member of the senior leadership group and more broadly, a dynamic cultural organisation of trusted knowledge and wonderous discovery.
The position is accountable for planning, leading and implementing a program of strategic marketing campaigns, promotions and activities that drive visitation and revenue across the Museums Victoria portfolio in addition to building and enhancing MV’s brand and reputation.
This applicant would be leading a strong established team of talented marketers and would be responsible for the overall portfolio management of Museum Victoria’s Museums (Melbourne Museum, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Centre and the Royal Exhibition Building), including but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing annual and long-term strategic marketing, brand and bought media initiatives to support key business priorities
- Overseeing tourism initiatives across key markets
- Providing strategic advice and direction for key retail initiatives and commercial outcomes
- Nurturing all owned channels (social media, signage, email marketing) to drive engagement and build brand equity
- Maintaining data-driven measurement frameworks across marketing, bought media and brand deliverables
- Working with media, creative and research agencies as well as internal departments to deliver campaigns and marketing initiatives with excellence
- Managing the operations of a brand and marketing team including workflow across campaign delivery, staff management, professional development as well departmental finance including budget planning, ROI reporting, forecasting and business plans.
If you’re a highly experienced marketing professional who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment and are passionate about arts, culture and creative industries we would like to hear from you!
Please apply with your resume and a one-page Expression of Interest detailing your suitability (relevant experience), interest and what you would bring to the role.
This role is an immediate start – EOI closing Sunday 21st November 2021
For more information or to apply visit: JobsVic.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.