This position forms part of a small dynamic team working in a fast-paced environment that is responsible for the development and implementation of strategies to ensure the effective promotion and positioning of the Museum of Australian Democracy (MoAD), its partnerships, activities, and products.
The key duties of the position include:
- Develop high-quality written content for corporate communication and promotional purposes.
- Develop and implement media strategies and materials to increase local and earned media across multiple museum business units.
- Be a proactive media contact, including media monitoring and reporting.
- Provide media briefing notes for senior staff members in line with MoAD’s key messaging.
- Develop and implement an EDM strategy and increase e-news reach and engagement.
- Support the Marketing & Communications team to deliver stakeholder events, including exhibition launches, which may include some out-of-hours work.
- Manage marketing asset development, including graphic design and printing requirements.
To be eligible for employment at MoAD, you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen; and
- Be able to obtain and/or maintain a government security clearance at the baseline level (after commencement).