Tamaki Paenga Hira: Tui tui hono tangata, whenua me te moana.
Ko Tamaki Paenga Hira, hewaengarahi ake, he ngakau mahaki mo te kaitiakitanga taonga pu korero, pakiwaitara, korero tipua ano hoki mai i nga kai para korero.
Auckland Museum is an influential, much-loved organisation at the centre of Auckland’s identity, committed to outstanding management of its extensive collections and the permanent and volunteer staff who tell the Museum’s stories.
Senior Project Manager Collection Readiness
The Senior Project Manager role is responsible for project management of a number of Auckland Museum collections readiness initiatives with project overview of two further projects.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Proven Project Management experience of multiple projects in a museum environment
- Proven Programme Management experience
- Proven record in successful delivery of Projects
- Proven record of people management in a complex working environment
- Knowledge and understanding of tikanga Maori and experience in working with Taonga
- Understand the principles of equal opportunities, diversity management and the Treaty of Waitangi as they relate to the Museum environment
For more information visit the AWMM website.