Reporting to the Head Facilities, Capital Projects & Heritage – the Strategic Projects Coordinator will play a key role in the successful delivery of the Museum’s ongoing capital works program.
This position will be part of a small team responsible for strategic planning and delivery of capital works, with a focus on planning and scheduling for major refurbishments and capital works and will also include minor works projects, developing briefs and specifications, arranging contracts and overseeing the works including contractor and contract management and a high level of financial control.
The key duties of the position include:
- Coordinate all aspects of the capital projects including project management, master scheduling, financial management, and communication planning.
- Provide direction on procedures, maintaining oversight of logistics arrangements for all activities including the projects risk management strategy and related plans and endorsing expenditure in line with project budgets, and value for money consideration.
- Ensure compliance with environmental and health and safety obligations for all parties involved in the projects.
- Develop, coordinate and maintain stakeholder relationships to achieve desired outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Facilities, Capital Projects & Heritage, and other Section team members to promote team cohesion, performance improvement and a commitment to quality.
For more information or to apply visit APSJobs.