System Administrator – Australian Museum Trust
|Closing date:||July 27, 2021|
|Institution:||Australian Museum Trust|
|Salary:||Clerk Grade 3/4 ($72,635 to $79,535) with a total remuneration package up to $88,164 per annum|
|Employment status:||Ongoing, full-time|
|Location :||Sydney Region / Sydney City|
|Contact name:||Johan Sulaiman|
About the Australian Museum
The Australian Museum (AM) operates within the NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet and is the first museum in Australia, founded in 1827. The AM provides access, engagement and scientific research to increase our understanding of natural history and culture, particularly of the Australasian region. The AM holds more than 21 million objects of biological, geological and cultural collections and develops programs, exhibitions and school and community education initiatives onsite, online and offsite.
The AM mission is: To ignite wonder, inspire debate and drive change.
The AM vision is: To be a leading voice for the richness of life, the Earth and culture in Australia and the Pacific. We commit to transform the conversation around climate change, the environment and wildlife conservation; be a strong advocate for First Nations’ culture; and continue to develop world-leading science, collections, exhibitions and education programs.
For more information, visit the website.
About the Role
The System Administrator will be focused on providing the overall creation of tickets (for sale and booking) in the Tessitura application, provide first-level support and administration for Tessitura and its associated applications, as well as providing system administration support for various asset management applications across the Australian Museum.
Tessitura System (and its associated applications) Administration
- Manage the overall ticket creation, its structure, and builds in Tessitura.
- Work with Front of House, Marketing, Finance and other business areas (Programs, Partnerships, Membership, etc) to gather ticket parameters.
- Working with the Digital Team to define the ticket design and to publish ticket sale pages online.
- Prepare ticketing reports for bookings office activities and events to support the operational business activities.
- Support the Tessitura System Manager on general application maintenance and updates including providing feedbacks and coordinating testing.
Asset Management System Administration
- Support Asset Management systems to fulfill the requirements of the NSW asset management policy and assist with implementation of the Asset Management policy to AM’s information systems.
- Support Asset Management systems compliance with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, corporate policy, procedures, and standards
- Providing support to the Asset Management application
- Providing day-to-day support and troubleshooting of issues for Tessitura and its associated applications, and various asset management applications.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in ICT, Business or the arts and cultural sector.
- Held an equivalent support role for CRM and/or ticketing system administration and/or asset management.
- Customer service experience equivalent to providing effective system support.
- Ability to work in an effective support and enhancement function.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with Staff, SMEs, and business owners to adequately support the AM and maintaining relationships with external vendors for providing support and identifying enhancement opportunities.
Knowledge & Experience
- Adequate knowledge and experience in order to deliver the Key Accountabilities and perform to the Focus Capabilities outlined in this Role Description
- Demonstrated 2-3 years of experience in supporting CRM systems, ticketing systems, or asset management systems.
- Awareness of the cultural sector
- Experience with support management with the ability to liaise with a broad range of internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- System administration on time-critical systems, and experiences of developing effective relationships with a broad range of internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Has industry-related certifications or training in addition to prior Government experience is highly regarded
- Has knowledge of ITIL(desirable)
For more information or to apply visit: JobsNSW.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.