Team Leader Learning & Engagement – QVMAG
|Closing date:||April 6, 2023|
|Institution:||Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery|
|Salary:||$99,053-$112,738* *Total remuneration includes superannuation Employer contribution of 12.25%. Base salary $88,243-$100,435|
|Employment status:||Temporary Full-time up until 6 December 2024|
|Location :||Launceston, TAS|
|Contact name:||Shane Fitzgerald, General Manager Creative Arts & Cultural Services, 03 6323 3700|
This role shapes the program and supports the team, to ensure programs are dynamic and relevant.
Responsible for leading the strategy and operational implementation of public and education programs at QVMAG. Responsible for leading the strategy and operational implementation of public and education programs at QVMAG. Programs are delivered on-site, offsite, and online.
- Community focussed: considers community/customers in decision making
- Communicate and engage: demonstrates self-awareness & encourages open discussions & contributions from others
- Create and Innovate: displays initiative & considers different ideas and perspectives
- Safety focussed: takes responsibility for own and team’s health, well-being and self-care
- Manage & develop people: Lead, mentor, and develop team members to achieve required skills and to work efficiently
- Financial management: manages financial resources responsibly
- Inspire direction & purpose: generates support and commitment to team and organisational goals
- Work collaboratively: works collaboratively within own team and across Networks
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing and leading a team to deliver successful education and public programs, ideally in the cultural sector.
- Proven project management skills in relation to planning, developing and scheduling learning and public programs, ideally in the cultural sector.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the latest educational theories and practices as they relate to museum and art education.
- Proven high-level organisation skills and the ability to work to deadlines and organise priorities to achieve agreed goals.
- Demonstrated success in building audiences through education and public program offerings.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work
effectively as part of a team, and with other stakeholders and external parties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant qualification from a tertiary institution, or substantial relevant work experience.
- Working with Vulnerable People Check (employee status
For more information or to apply visit: JobsTas.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.