- Two (2) Full-time, Fixed term Technical Officer Vacancies for a period of 2 years Flexi-Time
- Dynamic arts environment
- Access to generous leave entitlements
- Access to salary packaging options
- Health and well-being initiatives
- Professional development
- Active social club
- Taking images, X-rays and scanning electron micrographs as required.
- Contributing to the development of the taxonomy and collections policy.
- Assisting and co-authors in the publication of scientific reports and papers and presentations if required.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment; investigates or advises of potential hazards to OH&S committee; or to make improvements to remove hazards.
Skills and Requirement:
- A degree with a major in Aquatic Zoology or a relevant discipline.
- Experience in Museum Technical tasks, in particular with Fishes/Sponges.
- Knowledge of museum practices, particularly collections management, electronic storage and retrieval systems.
Welshpool, Western Australia.
For further information:
Please contact Glenn Moore or Lisa Kirkendale on 9212 3744 or 9212 3747 (not to be contacted for an Applicant Information Package).
Please visit the website. You will need to key in the Position Number (13563) into the “Web Search No. Position Number or Keywords” box on the website to access the advertisement.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 19 May 2015 at 4.00pm (AWST)