Temporary Employment Register – MoAD
|Closing date:||June 30, 2021|
|Institution:||Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House|
|Salary:||APS Level 3; APS Level 4; APS Level 5; APS Level 6; Executive Level 1; Executive Level 2 - $58,123 to $143,454|
|Employment status:||Full-Time; Part-Time; Casual|
|Location :||Parkes ACT|
|Contact name:||HR Recruitment, 02 6270 8297|
Housed in one of Australia’s most prominent national heritage-listed buildings, the Museum of Australian Democracy (MoAD) at Old Parliament House was the first museum in Australia dedicated to telling the story of the journey of our democracy. It seeks to provide a range of innovative exhibitions, tours, interpretation, education programs and public activities that will inspire and challenge visitors to explore democracy from its ancient roots to the present day and possible futures.
The key duties of the position include:
The Temporary Employment Register allows candidates to submit an expression of interest to work at MoAD in a range of positions in a non-ongoing capacity. Roles include but are not limited to:
- Working directly with visitors in the museum and PlayUP
- Learning programs for school children
- Digital Engagement
- Heritage positions including Curating, Exhibitions, working with our collection; and
- Administrative positions including Governance, Human Resources, Executive Assistant, Marketing, Philanthropy, Finance & Procurement, Facilities, and general administrative positions.
There is no guarantee that an offer of employment will be made while your application remains on the register. You will only be contacted regarding your application if a vacancy arises that matches your skills and experience.
Applications will remain on our temporary register to 30 June 2021
Candidates who accept a non-ongoing position with MoAD must:
- Be an Australian Citizen;
- Be willing to undergo and maintain a security clearance process at the baseline level; and
- Register and receive prior to commencing a Working with Vulnerable People card (if required for the position).
For more information or to apply visit: APSJobs.
The Council of Australasian Museum Directors cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of the information given in the Positions Vacant listings. Please click through to the website of the museum advertising the position to check details and seek updates.