Provide first and second level service desk and system support, maintenance and deployment of IT equipment and software for Queensland Museum staff across multiple sites, including first point of contact for response and resolution of desktop infrastructure and application issues.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to the IT team in resolving technical problems and provide professional, responsive, timely and effective assistance to clients across a range of ICT related incidents and tasks, by phone, onsite and email.
- Effectively deal with customer requests through to completion by providing proactive client communications, regular liaison with relevant stakeholders, and the escalation of requests to 3rd level support in accordance with service level thresholds
- Participate in, and provide assistance, to project teams and project based activities.
- Assist with the operation of Server and Network environments and associated equipment including the maintenance and approval of QMN applications content as per ICT guidelines.
- Administer the ICT purchasing and disposals as per Government Information Technology Contracting (GITC) guidelines.
- Make recommendations and provide advice on technical strategies and implementation for Desktop Infrastructure.
- Assist in asset management both Software & Hardware, update registers and organize the yearly audit.
- Manage own work plan to meet brand, vision and strategic and operational objectives.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of training materials, fact sheets, technical documentation and solutions and the provision of informal training on the use of Information Technology hardware and application software.
- Contribute to the safety culture of QMN by reporting all incidents and hazards and ensuring work is undertaken in the safest way possible, following all QMN WHS policies/procedures and guidelines relevant to the job. Undertake all relevant responsibilities identified in the QMN WHS Accountabilities and Responsibilities Matrix.
For more information or to apply visit: JobsQld.