This position will be part of the Capital Projects team, which is responsible for the progressive restoration, refurbishment, and upgrading of Old Parliament House’s infrastructure while ensuring the preservation of its heritage fabric. As Project Administration Officer, you will provide administrative support to the team’s project managers on several major building infrastructure projects.
The key duties of the position include:
Under the direction of the EL1 Manager Strategic Projects and APS6 Project Coordinator, you will:
- Assist with the preparation of project documentation, including heritage approvals and written updates for key stakeholder groups.
- File key project documentation in MoAD’s record management system (CM9).
- Assist with financial administration, including preparing procurement processes, raising purchase orders, and processing invoices.
- Prepare weekly update emails for key stakeholders on the progression of project works, and notify staff of works that will impact museum operations.
- Undertake project administration for contractor works, such as processing security pass applications and work permits, monitoring heritage induction records, updating asset registers, and preparing disposal records.